July 1, 2 or 3
Sunset & Stars Inspiration & Ceremony Circle at Sedona Red Cliff view site
6:30 – 8 pm
- Gain a feeling of the Spirit of Sedona and ancestral connections to nature
- Spirit journeys to the drum for inspiration.
- Connect with the sunset and moonrise energies.
- Closing ceremony to activate-celebrate the insights, and earth and sky energies that flowed to you during our circle!
Cost for 1.5 hour program: $60 pp with 3 or more ($85 pp with 2,; $100 with 1, 1 hour) We meet at the site, transportation not provided. Held outdoors at a red rock scenic site in Sedona. Folding chairs provided.
July 1 to 3, 2023:
full moon Mystic Vision Retreat with Solo Vision Circle experience
Discover Sedona programs available over the weekend:
Introduction to Sedona’s Vortex, Scenic & Ancestor Sites at a scenic red rock location–your personalized immersion circle to prepare you to go explore on your own. Includes map and site descriptions hand-out; access info to parks, national forest and private sites. Led by an Arizona native with 3 decades of experience leading tours, insight retreats and ceremonies in Sedona and Hopi and Navajo journeys.
- Sedona Explorer Circle, Scenic, vortex and ancestor sites plus natural history, geology, Native Americans past and present, national forest trails, 1 hour or
- Sedona Sacred – Vortex Circle: Deepens and expands the Sedona Explorer Circle with Mystic Insight Journeys, attuning to energies, Sacred lands perspectives. 2 hours