July 3 or 4:
Sunset & Stars Inspiration and Ceremony Circle
at Sedona Red Cliff view site
7:15 – 9:15 pm
- Gain a feeling of the Spirit of Sedona, ancestral connections to nature, and today’s metaphysical perspectives.
- Spirit journeys to the drum for inspiration.
- Connect with the sunset, moon, and stars energies.
- Closing ceremony to activate-celebrate the insights, and earth and sky energies that flowed to you during our circle!
Cost for 2 hour program:
$75 pp with 3 or more ($95 pp with 2,; $160 with 1)
We meet at the site, transportation not provided. Held outdoors at a red rock scenic site in Sedona. Folding chairs provided.
Discover Sedona programs available over the weekend:
Introduction to Sedona’s Vortex, Scenic & Ancestor Sites at a scenic red rock location–your personalized immersion circle to prepare you to go explore on your own.
Includes map and site descriptions hand-out; access info to parks, national forest and private sites. Led by an Arizona native with 3 decades of experience leading tours, insight retreats and ceremonies in Sedona and Hopi and Navajo journeys.
- Sedona Explorer Circle, Scenic, vortex and ancestor sites plus natural history, geology, Native Americans past and present, national forest trails, 1 hour or
- Sedona Sacred – Vortex Circle: Deepens and expands the Sedona Explorer Circle with Mystic Insight Journeys, attuning to energies, Sacred lands perspectives. 2 hours