Sedona Spring Renewal Retreats 2022
If you feel the calling to come for some fresh inspiration and nature connection, please see March-April-May Retreats, Sunset or Full Moon Circle, Earth Day outdoor seminar or a retreat.
- March 2: New Moon
- March 16 – 18: Mystic Vision Retreat, full moon, 3-day introduction to vision quest skills
- March 17 or 18 Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
Vernal Equinox on March 20, 8:33 am; Vernal Equinox Sunrise – 06:32 AM Vernal Equinox Sunset – 06:40 PM
4 special Spring Equinox New beginnings, Visioning in Nature, Sunset-Stars, Ceremony and sound healing programs.
March 19 – 20
A joyful time of connection with the spring natural world and exploring inner world seeds of new beginning and activating with ceremonies.
Option to to do all 4 for a retreat, or select individual program(s).
March 20-21: Spring Equinox special insight programs and ceremonies
- March 26 – 28: Expand Horizons Pathways of the Modern Day Mystic Retreat Part 2, 3-day program
- March 31: New Moon
- April 2-3: Instigate Change — joyful personalized insight retreat takes a fresh look and explores inner knowing
- April 9 – 11: Expand Horizons Pathways of the Modern Day Mystic Retreat Part 1, 3-day program
- April 11 – 16: Mystic Vision Retreat, full moon, 3-day introduction to vision quest skills
- April 16: full moon
- April 17 – 18: Power Animals Allies of our Soul 2-day outdoor workshop
- April 22: Earth Day outdoor program, 6 hours
- April 22, after moonset.April’s shooting stars – lasts from about April 16 to 25. About 10 to 15 meteors per hour can be expected around the shower’s peak, in a dark sky. This year, the best time to watch may be the hour or two between moonset and dawn.
- April 24-25: Expand Horizons Pathways of the Modern Day Mystic Retreat Part 2, 3-day program
- April 30: New Moon
- May 4: Beltaine, spring cross-quarter day, half way to summer
- May 5, 2021: Eta Aquariids Meteor Shower. The most meteors will likely rain down in the hour or two before dawn on May 5. The broad peak to this shower means that some meteors may fly for a few days before and after the predicted optimal date.
- May 7 – 8: Power Animals, Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop
- May 14 – 16: Mystic Vision Retreat, 3-day introduction to vision quest skills
- May 24-26: Mystic Vision + Solo Circle Retreat (full moon)
- May 14 or 15: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
- May 23 – 30: Sedona Vision Quest Retreat (or at a date that works best for you)- or can do the Expand Horizons, 6 day (or part 1 or 2, three days each)
- May 30: Memorial Day holiday; inspiring programs in May
- May 23 – 30 : Sedona Vision Quest Retreat 8 days, or May 23 – 28 can do the 6 day: Expand Horizons Mystic Insight Retreat
- May 30: New Moon
new 2-day program
Instigate Change — a joyful personalized insight retreat takes a fresh look and explores inner knowing
April 2-3 or at a date that works best for you:
Listen to the voice of your longing. Instigating the next becoming, listening to the signs that are calling us, overcoming resistance, taking a chance and stepping over the edge into a greater reality.
Creative exploring to access passions of the soul, energize and renew: Insight journeys – conscious evolution practices – ceremony to activate change.
Nature connection, signs, synchronicities, spontaneous creative expression to tap into your innate knowing.
Expand Horizons Spiritual Insight Retreat…6-Day modern day mystic immersive program.
Now available as Part 1 and 2, which are 3 days each
View your life from a Higher Self perspective and open new vision. Experience the larger reality as you develop your shamanic journey practice. Perceive new possibilities.
Discover nature as a portal to expansion of consciousness. Experience ceremony as a way to voice your truths and activate positive change.
Work with clearing what no longer serves and with soul retrieval processes.
Earth Day special 6-hour program on April 22:
Honoring Nature, Earth-Spirit Connection & Ceremony
A joyful day on the earth at a beautiful private site on Oak Creek with ceremonial sites.
Connect with the living earth to honor her and enhance our own well-being.
We will weave insight journeys with nature connection experiences, ceremonies, and practices to honor our reciprocal relationship with the sentient world that surrounds us.
Participants will co-create ceremony to to seed life-positive energies. Drums and rattle circle.
Program available on other dates.
Led by Sandra Cosentino based on her lifetime of connection with the natural world and more than 3 decades experience leading nature-cultural tours, mystic insight programs and ceremonies. Sandra has been deeply inspired by decades of sharing friendship and respect with Native American people and their earth spirit practices that stem from thousands of years of the cultural evolution in relation to Mother Earth. In this seminar she shares universal practices that are part of our shared human heritage on this planet and does not copy specific tribal rituals.
This program draws elements from: Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey, Earth and Sky Speak to Us, and Honoring Ways to Connect With the Living Earth outdoor seminar extensive experience with creating ceremony.
Please email for registration details. I welcome to share in the celebratory day!
Power Animals Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop
April 17 – 18 or May 7 – 8 or at another date that works best for you
Connect with instinctual wisdom in this Sedona power animal connections training program.
Mystic Vision 3-day Full Moon Retreat with solo circle vision quest introduction program
- March 16-18
- April 14 – 16, full moon
- May 15 – 16, full moon and eclipse
Develop core skills working with nature energies, shamanic journey and ceremony and experiences of solo vision circle.
Sedona Vision Quest Retreat
May 23-30 (or at a date that works best for you)
date is flexible for interested small groups
Spring Seeding New Life, special 1 day outdoor program: A personalized circle of mystic insights, sharing, ceremony, celebration & Hopi wisdom.
1 day program at outdoor sites south of Sedona can be arranged for a group of at least 5 people. Led by:
- Sandra Cosentino, mystic pathways mentor and ceremonial facilitator and
- Roanna Kagenveama, Hopi traditional life participant, inspiring speaker and artist
Roanna will share wisdom drawn from her Hopi life, culture and ceremonial participation and speak of the importance of working with spring energies. Participants will experience speaking from the heart in circle, be encouraged to connect with their spring aspirations, and activate them with ceremony. We will activate these seeds as we make our Spirit piece, do movement inspired by Hopi dance steps rhythms, and co-create ceremony.
Sandra will guide nature connection and shamanic journey experiences to connect with spirit helpers, your spring vision, and the energies of the natural world. She, along with Roanna, will guide you in working with intention in a series of ceremonies to activate the seeds you want to bring to fruition.