Spring Equinox Inspirations Weekend 2021
Creative connection with spring emergence energies within us and the natural world.
March 20 – 21
Sedona, Arizona area
Outdoor spiritual insight and ceremony programs
with Sandra Cosentino, Crossing Worlds founder, ceremonial leader, nature mystic and shamanic practice mentor.
You are invited to participate in all 4 programs for a weekend retreat. Or you can select individual program(s).
These programs can also be booked at other spring dates that work for you.
March 20: 10 am – 2 pm
Spring Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey workshop in Nature with Earth Energy Connections & a series of Ceremonies to activate insights that are emerging. Held at an outdoor private site on Oak Creek which has ceremonial structures.
March 20: 6 – 8 pm
Sunset-Stars Spring Inspiration & Ceremony at Sedona red rock scenic site.
March 21: 8 am – 10 am
Sacred Spring Re-birthing ceremony and Insight Experiences to Seed Spring Emergence at an ancestor sacred spring site 35 minutes south of Sedona.
March 21: 2:30 – 5 pm
Spring Visioning with Sound Healing, Heart Speaks, and Ceremony Program at a Sedona outdoor site.
We are part of the living body of the Earth—her vibrational frequency, like ours, is increasing. Direct experience of her energies, grounds and renews us. Her beauty fills our heart with awe and wonder. And for the mystic, nature is a portal to expanded awareness.
2021 Spring Program
- You can register for all 4 programs to create an integrated retreat or register for select programs.
- Group size limited to 8.
- Covid safety protocols will be followed.
- Chairs, drums, rattles, provided.
- Transportation is not included.
March 20, Saturday – Spring Equinox!
Visioning in Nature and Activating Seeds of Your Next Becoming
10 am – 2 pm
Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey Outdoor Seminar in Nature, Earth Connection, & a series of Ceremonies to Activate Seeds that are emerging at a quiet, private site by Oak Creek with access to several ceremonial sites.
- Spirit journeys to the drum that are uniquely geared to the participants and season. We connect with spring energies, medicine animals, wise helper spirits, nature energies and more.
- We practice ways of being in nature as a doorway to open to fresh inspiration; such as, vision circle introduction, attentiveness and deep observation, messages mirrored to you from nature, and noticing patterns.
- We pay attention to signs and synchronicities.
- We activate the insights that have come to you with ceremony to create positive change. Learn universal ceremonial practices and participate in drum healing ceremony to clear space for new beginnings. Work with your intention and symbols as you create an earth mandala, walk a labyrinth or medicine wheel.
- We close with a Spring Seeding Ceremony that is co-created out of our visionary experiences.
Sandra mentors you and offers intuitive insights. This is an integrated insight and ceremonial training in a natural, flowing way in the field.
Cost: $190 each with 3 or more: $270 each for 2 ($390 for 1)
Includes $30 pp entry fee, study sheets, use of chairs, drums, rattles.
Not included: transportation (meet at Hwy 89A a few miles south of Sedona: drive down a private site access via a 2 mile gravel road )
Bring snacks, water bottles, sun hat, journal.
6 – 8:00 pm
Spring Equinox Sunset-Stars
Spiritual Insights and Ceremony at a west Sedona scenic site:
Some of the experiences:
- gain a feeling of the Spirit of Sedona
- spirit journeys to the drum to connect with your spring inspirations
- nature energies connection with: earth-sky-sunset-stars
- ceremony to activate-celebrate
$75 pp with 3 or more ($95 pp with 2)
March 21, Sunday
8 – 10 am
Shamanic Insight Experiences to Seed Spring Emergence and Sacred Spring Re-birthing ceremony
- Connect with spirit of place and a wise ancestor spirit at this sacred site.
- Experience creative mystic insight journeys to the drum in this potent spring energy uniquely created for participants and spring energies connection.
- Weave the threads of the new story that is emerging for you.
- Closing ceremony honoring the spring inspirations you are seeding into your life.
- On own at end: walk the paved trail to view and connect with the energy of the ancient spring; see remaining ancestor structures. Option to go down several levels of stairs to the spring cave to deepen connections with spirit of place.
Cost: $85 pp with 3 or more; $130 pp with 2)
Held at a site about 35 minutes south of Sedona. You will need your own transportation.
2:30 – 5 pm
Spring Visioning with Sound Healing, Heart Speaks, and Ceremony Program at a Sedona outdoor site
Exploring the voice of your longing, listening to your body, and inviting new balance with:
- series of shamanic journeys such as connection with your mystic child self and Higher Self for inspiration, and more as guided by Spirit on behalf of participants.
- sound healing ceremony with multiple instruments inviting renewed balance at this time of equal day and night.
- signs in nature, ceremony & joyful creative expression
Cost: $90 pp with 3 or more ($130 each with 2)
You can register for all 4 programs or for select programs.
Facilitator: Sandra Cosentino
Sandra has been working with ceremony, sound healing and mystic knowing and shamanic practices for more than 3 decades. This led her to create Crossing Worlds in 1991 and begin leading insight, cultural and vision quest retreats. “This experience working with spiritual energies of earth, cosmos, intention, attention, shamanic insight ways with people from around the world have have honed my ability to hold space for people, to mentor, to trust my intuition.”
- Where is Your True East and West..article
- Conversation With Nature..article
- Freeing our Indigenous Soul..article
- Shamanic Journey in Today’s World article
- Nature Mysticism article
- Power Animals Bring Gifts of Vibratory Infusion article