Crossing between the Worlds of earth, spirit and cultures
Programs in Nature: heart to heart with the natural life forces
An informed, feeling-sense of Sedona sacred, scenic and prehistoric sites.|
Moon-Stars & Spirit of Sedona circles|
Nature as a Spiritual Doorway|
Sedona area outdoor circles and programs are available--we will follow CDC recommended safety practices.
On-line mentoring in mystic nature connection, insight pathways and ceremonial practices available to develop skills to enhance your life where you are.
Vision is a Natural Skill!
Modern Day Mystic Pathways, Spiritual Insight Retreats
1 - 8 day Retreats: view life from a higher perspective, instigate positive change. Mentoring & intuitive feedback that support you to be your own own seer; such as, shamanic journey skills, vision quest in nature, mindfulness, lucid dreaming, ceremony.
"In a lifetime of studying the art and science of human development, I have found no more powerful, practical, and evolutionary practice than the mystic path." (Jean Houston)
These programs can be converted to On-Line personalized retreats to address your goals. In the sessions we practice Modern Day Mystic pathways together, you receive feedback and are prompted with questions that help you deepen. In between sessions, there are study sheets and practices for you to do to integrate and activate these skills.
Native American Cultures
Travel to Hopi, Navajo and other Southwest tribal lands is closed at this time and families are staying at home for their safety and well being.
Your monetary support is welcome to help us provide boxes of hygiene and food supplies to families in Hopi villages.
Donations link and more info at our non-profit, all-volunteer Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects.
Hopi-Navajo Spirit Journeys
Independent traveler program
Group tour consulting
Uplifting 4 or 6 hour seminar in nature:
Shamanic Journey Mentoring, Nature as a spiritual portal, & Ceremony
Explore and discover at your own pace with map & info following Vortex-Scenic-Ancestor Sites Circle at a scenic red rock site.
Expand Horizons, Mystic Vision Retreats
Sedona Vision Quest Retreat
Spring Renewal Retreats
Fall Retreats: Sept., Oct. Nov.
Winter Solstice Retreat
New Years Eve & Day Ceremonies
Sedona Outdoor circles and workshops and personalized insight retreat programs available–we will follow CDC recommended safety practices and programs will be held outdoors.
Option to adapt programs to do on-line and/or at other dates.
- April 2-7: Expand Horizons Spiritual Insight immersive retreat
- April 10-11: Explore your inner Longing-Take a Fresh Look-Instigate Change personalized creative retreat (new moon)
- April 16-18: Power Animals: Allies of our Soul exploratory outdoor workshop with ceremonies
- April 22: Earth Day outdoor program, 6 hours
- April 24-26: Mystic Vision + Solo Circle Retreat (full moon)
- April 25 or 26: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
- May 4: Beltaine, spring cross-quarter day, half way to summer
- May 8-10: Power Animals, Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop
- May 24-26: Mystic Vision + Solo Circle Retreat (full moon)
- May 25 or 26: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
- May 15-22: Sedona Vision Quest Retreat (or at a date that works best for you)
- May 30: Memorial Day holiday spiritual programs
- June 5 – 7 (or at a date that works for you): Power Animals: Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop
- June 20: Solstice Peak of Light New Moon Ceremony & Celebration and Mystic Nature Shamanic Journey program at a private site on Oak Creek, 5 – 9 pm (details here)
- June 19-26: Summer Solstice Vision Quest Retreat
option to do shorter 6-day June 19 -24: Expand Horizons Mystic Insight Retreat
- June 25 or 26: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
- July 4: Independence Day event
see Calendar: more programs, celestial timings info
Sandra drumming at a ceremony
Sandra Cosentino, M.S., founded Crossing Worlds Journeys & Retreats in 1991.
Her informed passion, knowledge of the land and the peoples, mystical understandings, intuition and warm welcome create a bridge for you to enter these worlds.
A native of this land from an Arizona pioneer family, Sandra draws on a lifetime’s experience of exploring the Southwest, listening to and being inspired by Nature and the mystic path of direct knowing, and sharing in friendship and respect with indigenous Peoples. She resonates with the vibrant energies of a land alive with stories, sun and rocks that speak to us and renew life.
Sandra creates authentic, personalized experiences for individuals and groups from around the world. In Sedona she offers personal growth retreats and seminars in nature. She consults with visitors to create independent travel cultural experiences with warm-hearted, wise hosts at Hopi and Navajo that begin with a Sedona in-depth introduction.
Prior to 1991, Sandra has been a teacher in rural Arizona, a natural resource manager in Alaska, forest service fire look-out, land developer, conservationist, and has worked for and with Native American groups.