Crossing between the Worlds of earth, spirit and cultures
- Mother Earth Connection and Ceremony in Nature, 1.5 hour Thanksgiving program available Thursday through Sunday
Programs in Nature: heart to heart with the natural life forces
An informed, feeling-sense of Sedona sacred, scenic and prehistoric sites.|
Sunset Spirit Ceremony
Moon-Stars & Spirit of Sedona circles|
Nature as a Spiritual Doorway|
Sept. 22 (equinox), 23, 24, 25:
Sunset-New Moon Fall Equinox Time of Change Ceremony - special program
Full & New Moon Spiritual Inspiration Circles
3 day weekend Mystic Vision Retreats
new Sunset Spirit Ceremony Circles available daily
new 4 Master Elements Activation Ceremony
to clear the path, energize, stimulate new beginnings
Vision is a Natural Skill!
Modern Day Mystic Pathways, Spiritual Insight Retreats
1 - 8 day Retreats: view life from a higher perspective, instigate positive change. Mentoring & intuitive feedback that support you to be your own own seer; such as, shamanic journey skills, vision quest in nature, mindfulness, lucid dreaming, ceremony.
"In a lifetime of studying the art and science of human development, I have found no more powerful, practical, and evolutionary practice than the mystic path." (Jean Houston)
These programs can be converted to On-Line personalized retreats to address your goals. In the sessions we practice Modern Day Mystic pathways together, you receive feedback and are prompted with questions that help you deepen. In between sessions, there are study sheets and practices for you to do to integrate and activate these skills.
Native American Cultures
Hopi-Navajo Spirit Journeys
Independent traveler program
Group tour consulting
Independent or personalized small group travel to Hopi and Navajo are available with covid safety precautions.
Uplifting 4 or 6 hour seminar in nature:
Shamanic Journey Mentoring, Nature as a spiritual portal, & Ceremony
Explore and discover at your own pace with map & info following Vortex-Scenic-Ancestor Sites Circle at a scenic red rock site.
Expand Horizons, Mystic Vision Retreats
Sedona Vision Quest Retreat
Spring Renewal Retreats
Fall Retreats: Sept., Oct. Nov.
Winter Solstice Retreat
New Years Eve & Day Ceremonies
Sedona Outdoor circles and workshops and personalized insight retreat programs available--we will follow CDC recommended safety practices and programs will be held outdoors.
Option to adapt programs to do on-line and/or at other dates.
Expand Horizons: Be Your Own Shaman Seer Core Skills Insight Retreat, 6 days; now available as Part 1 & 2, three-day programs
- Sunset-Moon-Stars Mystic Insights Inspiration and Ceremony Circle available late afternoon into sunset and moon or star rise
- New - Sedona Sunset Spirit Ceremony
- July 28: New Moon Ceremony
- July 30 - 31: Instigate Change -- joyful fresh look and explore inner knowing
- Aug. 6: Lammas, summer cross-quarter day, half way to fall.
- Aug. 6 - 8: Expand Horizons Pathways of the Modern Day Mystic Retreat Part 1, 3-day program
- Aug. 11-12: Peak of Perseid Meteor Shower•
- Aug. 10 - 12: Mystic Vision Retreat, full moon, 3-day introduction to vision quest skills
- Aug 10 or 11: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle or 3 day Mystic Vision Retreat
- Aug. 18: New Moon
- Aug. 28-30 Power Animals, Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop
- Aug. 27: New Moon Ceremony
- Aug. 27 - 28: Power Animals Allies of our Soul 2-day outdoor workshop
- Sept. 3 - 4: Instigate Change -- joyful fresh look and explore inner knowing
- Sept. 5: Labor Day holiday Labor Day Weekend events
- Sept. 9 or 10: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
Sept. 22 (equinox), 23, 24, 25, 4:30 - 7 pm: Sunset New Moon & Fall Equinox Time of Change Ceremony
- Sept. 30 - Oct. 2: Pathways of the Modern Day Mystic Retreat Part 2, 3-day program
- Oct. 8 - 10: Mystic Vision Retreat, 3-day introduction to vision quest skills
- Oct. 12: Columbus Day Holiday
- Oct. 9 or 10: Full Moon Mystic Insights and Ceremony Circle
Sandra drumming at a ceremony
Sandra Cosentino, M.S., founded Crossing Worlds Journeys & Retreats in 1991.
Her informed passion, knowledge of the land and the peoples, mystical understandings, intuition and warm welcome create a bridge for you to enter these worlds.
A native of this land from an Arizona pioneer family, Sandra draws on a lifetime’s experience of exploring the Southwest, listening to and being inspired by Nature and the mystic path of direct knowing, and sharing in friendship and respect with indigenous Peoples. She resonates with the vibrant energies of a land alive with stories, sun and rocks that speak to us and renew life.
Sandra creates authentic, personalized experiences for individuals and groups from around the world. In Sedona she offers personal growth retreats and seminars in nature. She consults with visitors to create independent travel cultural experiences with warm-hearted, wise hosts at Hopi and Navajo that begin with a Sedona in-depth introduction.
Prior to 1991, Sandra has been a teacher in rural Arizona, a natural resource manager in Alaska, forest service fire look-out, land developer, conservationist, and has worked for and with Native American groups.